Нови доклади – британският комисар по информацията съобщава
Ново изследване – американците знаят какви са правилата
· 81 percent have utilized antivirus, antispyware or firewall software.
· 76 percent have updated such software.
· 67 percent have put in place measures to block pop-ups, reject cookies or block certain sites.
· 45 percent have used more than one e-mail address, such that one is reserved only for private communications.
· 43 percent have read privacy policies posted on Web sites.
· 37 percent have taken steps to back up important files.
· 33 percent have provided e-mail addresses and other information in a way that would not disclose their identity.
· 33 percent have changed passwords regularly.
· 26 percent have sought out third-party privacy seals or certifications.
· 16 percent have put e-mail encryption in place.
· 12 percent have logged in to Web sites anonymously.